Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my cell phone is terrible

I went to verizon for the 3rd time today to try and get a new phone. I have the samsung glyde which I read horrible reviews on, but for some reason I got it anyway. And guess what.....it does suck! It likes to hit buttons by itself when I am not even touching it. So I approach the tech service guy and tell him how horrible it is and then I need my phone replaced. He pretends there is nothing he can do. But everyone knows that the state of MA has a 1 year manufacture warranty on all electronics. He finally realizes he has to and starts to get my new phone ready ( another samsung glyde). As i am waiting a lady next to me has the same exact issue. Again this man pretends he has no clue what she is talking about. But for some reason I do not open my mouth to chime in. I just wanted my phone. So I then take my "new" phone out of my pocket later on and realize I got the same rear of my phone and battery back for my "new" phone. Way to go verizon! .....does this get credit for media related??? It is a cell phone

2 comments:

  1. I had verizon for 4 years. Now I switched to AT and T for the sole reason of getting an iphone. This is defenetly one of the best technological purchases i have made. Lets just say it is a lot more then just a phone. I suggest you pick one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have AT&T and it is awesome, Ive had the same phone for 2 years no problems at all and i get service everywhere. i have heard from my friends that Verizon is awful and was many dead zones despite all the anywhere commercials they do.

    ReplyDelete