Wednesday, February 11, 2009

how many hours a day?

I was read something for another class the other day that said the average college student spends 3.5 hours a day on the internet and another 7.5 hours a day using some other sort of media ( tv/music) If this is true I am a bit worried. I think I am only awake for about 14 hours tops. That means if I fit in this group I only spend 3 hours a day tops, not filling my head with tv or music. So with the exception of getting ready in the morning and random things like eating that college kids do I would say there is little or no time spent away from the media. Not to mention all the reading college students must do.

1 comment:

  1. The problem is, you are actually thinking. When you do this you will only make yourself depressed to realize that you have become a slave to media and you know realize that you are just a zombie in a game of humans versus zombies. Only all media is humans, and they always win.

    ReplyDelete