Monday, May 11, 2009

bruins vs carolina

did you guys watch the terrible loss last friday. I was down in north carolina for the game and was on nesn. pretty sweet. I was the guy in the bear head. the full suit wasn't on yet as it was 90 degrees in the parking lot. the tail gaiting there is pretty nuts though.
so they claim that carolina is one of the loudest rinks. WHAT A BUNCH OF BS!!!! loud it is but the reason being it bull. they pump in music threw the use of speakers. when my section was quiet you could hear the cheering coming from speakers. shut crap!!! boston doesn't pull that garbage. they claim to be big fans down there but in reality they have seen 2 games their whole lives and love to eat "crawdads" .

1 comment:

  1. Game 7, baby! I'm really enjoying having Bruins & Celtics playoffs + Sox as well...all in one evening! I think I am finally becoming a Boston sports person....

    ReplyDelete