Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SNL

Last night I watched the best of Tracey Morgan and possibly could of been on of the "best of's" out there. All he had to say was a one liner and I found myself choking on my recliner. He's a hell of a lot better than Jimmy Fallon, who can't help but ruin every skit and burst out in laughter. He also makes box office terribles like Fever Pitch and "Sex and the Matrix". Go back to Brooklyn Jimmy and leave Hollywood alone. Scratch that, move out of New York and far far away from the SNL studio. Will Ferrell needs to come back and boot that idiot back to the good burger who ruins the show more than Jimmy Fallon.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Tracy Morgan is amazingly funny. He is seriously true talent. He seems like he doesn't even have to try, he just naturally makes us laugh.

    ReplyDelete